Today morning I wrote a post about foot care – Pamper Your Pretty Feet This Summer’12 . In this post I talked about advanced pedicure by professionals but here in this post I will tell you the foot care tips where you don’t require any therapists. You can very well take care of your feet.
Here you go:
1. Firstly wash your feet and then apply foot scrub. If you don’t want to use any commercial products, you can make your own by adding 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 tablespoon raw sugar, or oatmeal. Massage this blend onto your feet and leave it for five minutes. If possible, soak towel in hot water and wrap them around your feet. This gives moisture to your feet and works similar to the paraffin wax treatment.
2. Another thing that you can do is just put liquid soap onto your scrubber and rub it on your heels and toes till they thoroughly gets cleaned. Try using foot file at least thrice a week across your heels and soles. Don’t forget to change your file once a month to avoid bacterial growth.
3. Just after taking bath, apply and massage thick body butter onto your heels and soles.
4. For an extra moisture boost, rub olive oil all over your feet and soles at least twice a week before you go to the bed.
5. After following these steps if you want to have sun-kissed toes apply nail polish. To add more into this, slip on a toe ring or ankle bracelet.