Sometimes very simple things can help you look better. I am talking about the winged eyeliner here. But I have seen that many people don’t apply it in a right way. I’ve been putting this winged liner since my school time. And it’s one of my favorites eye looks.
This is one thing that can easily go long, so don’t miss out and be ready to learn it. Here are some tips on how to apply it:
1. The first and the foremost thing is to make sure that rest of your make-up is done properly. Don’t overdo otherwise your eyes will look odd. Wear very light foundation and a kiss of blush. Choose the natural lip color that matches with your lips.
2. Don’t over smudge. I know it look stunning but don’t do it when you are making winged eyes. Use a thin brush to apply on the lash line. Go for cake liner or clay liner. It’s easy to apply and also fills in properly around the lashes.
3. Apply over the top lash line, just avoid the bottom one. Too much of black masks your beautiful eyes rather than to emphasize them. Just create one line along the top lashes.
4. Now take out the eyelash curler and curl your lashes. Try making curl as close to the lash line as you can. This will bring maximum lift to your lashes. Place your mascara brush at the base of your lash line and squirm up along the length of your lashes. Repeat it 3-4 times.
5. Now finally make that wing!! Keep your index finger at the outer corner of your upper lash line and pull a bit. Don’t pull too much otherwise you will make a jaggy line instead of a straight one. Then, carefully drag the brush above the lashes, holding your hand as calm as possible. For the wing look, just stop the liner about 1/8 inches before the end of your eyelash line. Then, again use your index finger to pull up a bit. Form the line outward, winding upward somewhat and narrowing it off.