Blackheads can spoil your face look. They make your face look dirty and clunky. They are also the reason for acne.
Are you also tired of the blackheads on your nose? Don’t worry, now you don’t need to pay heavy money in beauty clinics.
Here are some easy ways to remove from nose:
1. Just after taking bath, rub your nose gently with a soft towel at least for 5 minutes. Blackheads gets soften after bath and can easily be removed on rubbing.
2. Wash your face with lukewarm water and then after take hot water steam. Now apply any medicated cream all over your nose and then rub your nose with an ice cube till it melts. Now rub it with a soft towel.
3. Apply toothpaste on your nose and then rub it with toothbrush. Following this everyday can definitely help you in removing the blackheads.
4. You can also opt medicated creams like Garnier and L’oreal that are available in market. They easily remove blackheads and make your nose glow more.
5. You can also try different blackheads removing strips available in the market. First wet your nose with warm water, they put any of those strips on your nose, fasten it with your fingers and leave it for at least 15 minutes. Remove that strip after 15 minutes and you will see lots of blackheads on it. You don’t need to apply any kind of cream or moisturizer after that.
6. Don’t forget to use sun blocker whenever you move out. The ultraviolet rays also form blackheads and acne. At the same time these rays dulls your complexion and ruins your skin.
7. Last but not the least and very important point to consider is drink lots of water and avoid oily and spicy things.
Stay Beautiful 🙂