I have been talking about the Blackheads all this while. My previous post was Tired of Blackheads? Don’t Worry; You Can Now Remove Them Easily!! There I told you about the Banana facial. Today I will talk about other homemade tips to remove these blackheads.
Your face is the most attractive part of your body and to keep it beautiful should be your top priority. So, it is really very important to treat these blackheads as they ugly and take away your face glow. Follow these homemade blackhead remover tips and you will find a difference:
1. Mix one table spoon honey, white egg, some drops of lemon and baking soda. Blend them well and now apply on the affected parts for at least 30 minutes. Wash with warm water and then pat with a soft towel.
2. Take one table spoon of yogurt along with one teaspoon of lemon and yeast. Mix them well and apply this mixture where required. Keep it on your face for at least 10 minutes. You will see very less quantity of blackheads on your face. Use it every day for good results.
3. Take crushed almonds and mix with one tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture on your face. Do it daily to remove blackheads easily.
4. Mix one tablespoon of milk, some sugar and honey. Apply this blend on affected areas. It also makes your skin smooth.
5. You can also apply almond or olive oil on your blackheads. It makes them smooth and thus they can easily be removed by plucker.