Foot care is really very important especially during summers. Here are some of the foot care tips for you:
1. Soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes. It not only removes the dead skin but also extra foliates your skin. It is a good tip for those all who have regular foot pain.
2. You can use pumice stone to remove the dead skin. It would be great if you soak your feet in warm water. Before rubbing pumice stone clean your feet with a soft brush.
3. Don’t forget to moisturize your feet in the morning after taking bath and at night before going to bed. This softens your skin and keeps it moist.
4. You can also wear socks on bed. It keeps the skin moisturized. Apply any foot cream or body lotion properly and then wear socks.
5. You can also apply petroleum jelly. Rough ankles can be easily cured by applying it.
6. The most important tip is – always wash your feet after returning back to the home.
7. Avoid wearing sandals during summers,